Senior Support Engineer
United States, Remote Send to: email@example.com
- Focus on delivering excellent customer service as a front-line engineer and representative of StarRocks.
- Provide professional response and guidance within the required Service Level Agreement ("SLA") on technical cases that are opened via a ticketing system, email, Slack, and/or phone.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Act as a lead point of contact for enterprise customers.
- Proven experience and excellence within technical support or customer service organization
- Technical breadth and depth in subjects such as StarRocks DBMS or similar, OLAP, Cloud/SaaS platforms, distributed systems software engineering, Linux/Unix, Kubernetes, System or Network Administration, and/or big data and analytics platforms
- Be present and available according to the scheduling required to deliver high-quality 24x7 support in a global, distributed environment
- Experience supporting Enterprise customers and acting as a lead/main point of contact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a mindset of teamwork, global engagement, empathy, and solving challenging problems
- Self-driven, curious, and eager to continuously learn and grow
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with software developers, product managers, teachers, consultants, account representatives, and the StarRocks Community to deliver a fantastic user and customer experience
- A sense of adventure and urgency in building the most scalable, high performing, most significant, and fastest databases on the planet
- Passion for applying open-source software technology to massive data sets to solve complex questions and improve the world in which we live
Get Started for Free!Download Now